One of our students, Kennedy Odede, was published in Monday’s New York Times with an Op-Ed on “Slumdog Tourism”. A brief excerpt: I was 16 when I first saw a slum tour. I was outside my 100-square-foot house washing dishes, looking at the utensils with longing because I hadn’t eaten in two days. Suddenly a […]
Tag Archive 'students'
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
The Africa Blog @ Wesleyan
- Mukoma wa Ngugi on The Rise of the African Novel, April 24!
- Brodigan Award Information Session
- Boduszyński: The Arab Spring, Libya, and U.S. Policy. Feb. 10.
- Richard A. Elphick (History) Nominated for the Herskovits Award
- Campus Event: Africa in China
- Africa @ Wesleyan Event, Oct 30, 12n
- Event: ‘Leo Africanus’ Discovers Comedy: A Mediterranean Adventure
BrowseAdichie Africa@Wesleyan African Feminisms African Student Association African Students Association Announcements Burkina Faso Call for Papers CHUM courses dance events Faculty Great Lakes Green Street ICC lectures Music published work structural adjustment students transitional justice Uganda West Africa Yale