One of our students, Kennedy Odede, was published in Monday’s New York Times with an Op-Ed on “Slumdog Tourism”. A brief excerpt: I was 16 when I first saw a slum tour. I was outside my 100-square-foot house washing dishes, looking at the utensils with longing because I hadn’t eaten in two days. Suddenly a [...]
Tag Archive 'students'
- Christopher Brodigan Award 2013
- The Africa Blog @ Wesleyan
- Our Courses
- Opportunities in Africa
- Christopher Brodigan Award
- Africa Resources
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
The Africa Blog @ Wesleyan
- Brodigan Award Information Session, Friday March 29, 4:10pm, PAC002
- Brodigan Award, Update from Yinka Taiwo-Peters.
- Africultures – Le site des cultures africaines
- African Feminisms, March 1, 2013
- Africa@Wesleyan Event, Oct 5
- African Student Association’s Ariya + Wesleyan World Food Fair
- Ariya! An event sponsored by the African Student Association
BrowseAdichie Africa@Wesleyan African Feminisms African Student Association African Students Association Announcements Burkina Faso Call for Papers CHUM courses dance events Faculty Great Lakes Green Street ICC lectures Music published work structural adjustment students transitional justice Uganda West Africa Yale